Sunday, November 8, 2009

The True God & The True Gospel - David Pawson

A great talk from one of my favourite Bible teachers. It challenges mainline teachings of the christian church; it also will be an interesting listen for Christians and a help for some atheists to really grasp what Biblical Christianity is. Hope you enjoy it. I really enjoyed listening to them all and truly, I like straight forward no nonsense type teaching and getting down to the grit which is what Pawson is all about :) He is not afraid to be different...
and he is from Great Britain LOL...go the Brits!

He is easy to listen to and yet will say some things that may shock you.

It cuts off on part 4 which is dumb but you can understand what he is saying as a whole.


Thoughts anyone?

Dan







2 comments:

  1. Pawson is great isn't he! I think I've seen these ones before? Hey Dan, we should do some more listening of your MP3s, too.

    I love your current C.S. Lewis quote up top: "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world." Dead right!

    Catch ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear,

    I think your dad has this talk on dvd?
    Yes, we will have to listen to more mp3s! and finish that "Mere Christianity" :)

    About that quote, actually we were made for this world but I am assuming Lewis means that we were made for another type of world where righteousness is and God is with mankind.
    So yes, we were made for another type of world and one day there will be a new world!
    Praise God.

    ReplyDelete